Salix Aqua Rock Bag XL is a robust and permanent revetment for use around structures and bridges, shorelines and rivers.
They are cost-effective revetments that are suitable alternatives to rock rip rap and gabions in many scour applications.
Salix Aqua Rock Bag XL has been developed as a result of 20 years experience of using HDPE, high performance nets, filled with graded rocks as flexible revetments.
These nets have been proven to be the most robust nets in fresh and saline water environments and have the highest UV resilience and anti-abrasion properties of any net product.
Where smaller stone sizes are used they will acrete silt and have potential to vegetate.
- Main Rivers: Scour protection around structures and bridges
- Toe revetments in deep water
- Marine: Wind, Wave & Tidal Applications
- Port & Harbour scour protection
- Temporary works applications
|Aqua Rock Bag XL Brochure|